Recent/Historic Asset Allocations (Private Investor Index Series)
See details of recent/historic asset allocation changes to the MSCI PIMFA Private Investor Index Series and other useful resources.
If no documents are provided below for a particular quarter, no asset allocation changes were made during that period.
Recent/Future Asset Allocation Changes Agreed - Q4 2023
Historic Asset Allocation Changes
- PII Asset Allocation Changes (decided 20.07.23) implemented 01.09.23
- PII Asset Allocation Changes (decided 11.05.23) no changes
- PII Asset Allocation Changes (decided 09.02.23) implemented 01.03.23
- PII Asset Allocation Changes (decided 26.07.22) implemented 01.09.2022
- Asset Allocation changes (decided 21.10.21) implemented 01.12.21
- Asset Allocation Changes (decided 15.07.21) Implemented 01.09.21
- Asset allocation changes (decided 29.04.21) implemented 28.05.21
- Asset Allocation Changes (decided 04.02.21) Implemented on 01.03.21
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 22.10.2020) Implemented On 01.12.2020
- Asset allocation changes (decided on 06.11.19) Implemented on 01.01.2020
- Asset Allocation Changes (decided 30.01.2019) Implemented on 01.03.2019
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 01.11.2017) Implemented on 01.12.2017
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 20.07.2017) Implemented On 01.09.2017
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 26.04.2017) Implemented On 01.06.2017
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 01.02.2017) Implemented On 01.03.2017
- If you require detailed information on the Index Series i.e. its composition/licensing feeds/historical data, please contact MSCI on 020 7618 2222 or email email@example.com
- If you would like to enquire about Asset Allocation Changes to the Private Investor Index Series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticker Codes for the index series are available https://www.msci.com/ticker-codes
Any reference to FTSE and/or FTSE WMA Private Investor Indices / FTSE APCIMS Private Investor Indices on these pages or material contained therein, refers to the period prior to 1st March 2017.
The Wealth Management Association (WMA) and Association of Professional Financial Advisers (APFA) merged on 1st June 2017 to become PIMFA. The MSCI WMA Private investor index series name has now been updated to the MSCI PIMFA Private investor index series.