- This event has passed.
If Culture is what people do when no one is looking, then 2021 might prove to be as challenging to your Conduct and Culture risk frameworks as the last nine months have been. Continued Conduct risks related to employees working from a home and a regulator finding the identification of Conduct risk in firms ‘unacceptably weak’ means that Wealth firms can’t let Conduct and Culture drop down the agenda.
In this FREE 60 minute webinar with Julie Pardy, Director of Regulation & Market Engagement, Worksmart and Maurice McDonald Head of International Banking & Wealth Management, Bovill you’ll learn more about:
- Why the FCA will continue to prioritise Conduct & Culture in 2021
- What good Culture looks like
- How the FCA expects Wealth Managers to monitor, measure and audit Conduct & Culture
- Approaches to identifying conduct risks in your firm
- The key components of an effective culture programme