See details of recent asset allocation changes to the MSCI WMA Private Investor Index Series and other useful resources.
Please note: If no documents are provided below for a particular quarter, no asset allocation changes were made during that quarter.
Asset allocation changes
- Asset Allocation Changes (decided 30.01.2019) Implemented on 01.03.2019
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 01.11.2017) Implemented on 01.12.2017
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 20.07.2017) Implemented On 01.09.2017
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 26.04.2017) Implemented On 01.06.2017
- Asset Allocation Changes (Decided 01.02.2017) Implemented On 01.03.2017
- FTSE WMA Private Investor Indices Changes As Of 14.12.2016
- FTSE WMA Prviate Investor Indices Changes As Of 22.09.2016
- FTSE WMA Private Investor Indices Changes As Of 03.05.2016
- If you would like to enquire about Asset Allocation Changes to the Private Investor Indices Series please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7448 7100.
- For any historical data or licensing of the Indices Series, please contact MSCI on 020 7618 2222 or email at email@example.com
- Ticker Codes for the index series are available here – https://www.msci.com/ticker-codes
Any reference to FTSE and/or FTSE WMA Private Investor Indices / FTSE APCIMS Private Investor Indices on these pages or material contained therein, refers to the period prior to 1st March 2017.
The Wealth Management Association (WMA) and Association of Professional Financial Advisers (APFA) merged on 1st June 2017 to become PIMFA. The MSCI WMA Private investor index series name will be updated in due course with any communications done in a timely manner.