PIMFA announces Fintech Competition Winners
13th July 2018
PIMFA – the UK’s leading wealth management and financial advice association – have announced the four winners of their Fintech Competition, who will be presenting their solutions at the PIMFA Fintech Conference in September. Global in nature and one of the only competitions of its kind, this initiative supports our commitment to enable digital business transformation, one of the six pillars of our Members’ Manifesto.
Chosen from dozens of highly competitive entrants, our winners display all the attributes required to succeed in todays’ business environment – forward thinking, exciting presentations describing solutions which are both innovative and helpful to the industry.
These four winners will now have the opportunity to make a ten-minute, educationally-slanted presentation of their product, followed by a five-minute Q&A session, in front of some of the most influential executives in this sector of the industry drawn from the PIMFA members’ organisations.
The four winners are;
Cygnetise – “A decentralised platform built on the blockchain that makes the process of managing authorised signatory lists efficient and secure. In just a few clicks, rather than hours or days, administrators can maintain and distribute their lists. We enable companies to save over 90% of their time and admin costs, receive a full audit trail and to increase the security of their sensitive data. Currently used in 10 jurisdictions, clients include Aviva, Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management, Ogier, Collas Crill Trust, R&H Fund Services”.
Enforcd –“Our global regulatory intelligence platform with misconduct cases, contextualised with news, insight and statistics, helps firms identify, manage and mitigate conduct risk and provides actionable insight. It enables users to provide the regulators with direct evidence that staff are taking notice of regulator views; keep up to date with regulatory developments across the world; explore conduct and behaviour in financial services firms through the lens of enforcement activity.”
Neotas – “Formed in Feb 2017, based in the City with 11 employees, Neotas are an enhanced due-diligence company focusing on people risk. Our platform provides detailed analysis of risk factors when on-boarding staff, clients, making investment decisions and post event investigative analysis. Our clients sit in financial services and include banks, brokers, hedge funds, wealth managers, law firms and insurance companies.”
Envizage – “We created Envizage to help our users understand and manage risk and uncertainty. By effectively doing so, we help everyone to improve their lives today and in the future. We do this by understanding our users’ unique financial circumstances and their desired future outcomes. We then help our users assess whether they will be able to achieve those outcomes, and understand their next best actions and choices. We help our users to visualise their futures and achieve their aspirations via apps powered by our analytic engine. We are currently working with several banks, insurers and asset managers.”
These winners will be delivering their presentations at the PIMFA Fintech Conference: Utilising Digital in Investment Management, being held in London on September 12th. The many guest speakers and Subject Matter Experts in attendance will be discussing the following topics in detail;
- The Digital Customer Experience
- Creating Customer Engagement Through Digital Channels
- Digital Transformation of Back Office Processes
- KYC & Onboarding
For further information and sign-up on the Conference, please click here.
Notes for Editors
About PIMFA – the Personal Investment Management & Financial Advice Association
- PIMFA is the UK’s leading trade association for firms that provide investment management and financial advice to everyone from individuals and families to charities, pension funds, trusts and companies.
- PIMFA represents both full and associate member firms.
Full members provide a range of financial solutions including financial advice, portfolio management, as well as investment and execution services. They assist everyone from individuals and families, to charities and pension funds, all the way to trusts and companies.
Associate members provide professional services to the PIMFA community.
- PIMFAleads the debate on policy and regulatory recommendations to ensure that the UK remains a global centre of excellence in the wealth management, investment advice and financial planning arena. Our mission is to create an optimal operating environment so that its member firms can focus on delivering the best service to clients, providing responsible stewardship for their long-term savings and investments.
- PIMFA was created in 2017 as the outcome of a merger between the Association of Professional Financial Advisers (APFA) and the Wealth Management Association (WMA) with a history as a trade association going back for 27 years – read more.
- To read any or all of PIMFA’s Consultation Responses, please click here.
For further information on this release or other press matters please contact: