Leading Cash Savings Platform Insignis Cash Solutions and PIMFA Announce Strategic Partnership
Monday 15th July 2019
Insignis Cash Solutions, a leading cash savings platform, today announced a strategic partnership with PIMFA, the principal trade association for the wealth management and financial advice industry, to provide a platform that has been designed to help PIMFA members enhance their customer relations by providing a cash savings solution to their clients.
Financial Advisors across the UK can now take advantage of the ease and simplicity of the platform and offer clients cash management without the hassle that it usually involves.
“We are excited to work with PIMFA as their PIMFA plus partner,” said Paul Richards, Chairman of Insignis Cash Solutions. “It’s clear that IFA’s and Wealth Managers are looking for new solutions to attract and retain their clients. With Insignis, we’re putting the power in the hands of IFA’s to offer clients, whether they are individuals, corporations or charities, a solution to what is often overlooked as an asset class.”
Richard Adler, Director of Strategic Partnerships at PIMFA reiterates Richards’ comments by saying: “This is an exciting partnership for our members. Our aim is to assist them with products and services that support their business endeavours and we feel that a cash solution like Insignis’ is perfectly placed to assist all our partner members.”
Notes for Editors
About Insignis Cash Solutions
Insignis Cash Solutions is committed to providing its clients with active management of their Cash deposits. The company focuses on improving the return available on Savings, Deposit, Trust and Client accounts.
The company delivers bespoke solutions which balance each client’s priorities. The expert team maximises Return while maintaining Liquidity and Security.
Insignis Cash Solutions works with corporations, charities, public sector entities, trustees and high net worth individuals to enhance returns and reduce bank exposure with the minimum administrative burden.
Visit: www.insigniscash.com for more information
Sally Maclachlan, [email protected] ,01223 200 674
About PIMFA – the Personal Investment Management & Financial Advice Association
- PIMFA is the leading trade association for firms that provide investment management and financial advice to everyone from individuals and families to charities, pension funds, trusts and companies.
- PIMFA represents both full and associate member firms. Full members provide a range of financial solutions including financial advice, portfolio management, as well as investment and execution services. They assist everyone from individuals and families, to charities and pension funds, all the way to trusts and companies. Associate members provide professional services to the PIMFA community.
- PIMFAleads the debate on policy and regulatory recommendations to ensure that the UK remains a global centre of excellence in the wealth management, investment advice and financial planning arena. Our mission is to create an optimal operating environment so that its member firms can focus on delivering the best service to clients, providing responsible stewardship for their long-term savings and investments.
- PIMFA was created in 2017 as the outcome of a merger between the Association of Professional Financial Advisers (APFA) and the Wealth Management Association (WMA) with a history as a trade association going back for 28 years – read more.
- Further information can be found at pimfa.co.uk
- To become a member of PIMFA for access to training, benefits and discounts, please visit https://www.pimfa.co.uk/become-a-member or contact us directly at [email protected]
For further information on this release or other press matters please contact: