- This event has passed.
In this FREE 60 minute webinar we will be discussing
- ESG Integration and Impact Investing – Areas in common and differences.
- How does impact investing align with legal requirements? – Are investors breaching fiduciary duties?
- What are the current limitations that investors face when thinking about impact?
- How can technology address the current limitations in ESG and Impact Investing
- Learn how to communicate sustainable investing issues in a client-friendly way
- Learn more about the ways to overcome the challenges in data, methodologies and tools in Sustainability analysis and reporting
Head of Strategic Clients
Booking and Registration Information
If you are a PIMFA member please ensure you have logged in to register for this webinar, podcast or event and receive your discount. If you are unsure of your login details you can request a new password via our website or email us to reset it for you. If you are unsure whether you belong to a PIMFA member firm please register for an account or email us and we will confirm this for you. You can still register for our webinars, events and podcasts as a non-member (charges apply in some instances). Requests may take up to 48 hours to process.