The focus of PIMFA member firms has been to get over the SMCR 9th Dec deadline, but this may be short-sighted. From the deadline, firms only have 12 months to certify that their staff are fit and proper for the roles they undertake. To achieve this, firms need to review and improve their approach to Training and Competency (T&C) to avoid not only falling foul of the regulator but ensure that you have the confidence that you have the right people to do the job.
In this webinar, we discuss with T&C experts:
- The regulators view of Training & Competence (T&C)
- Avoiding the common pitfalls of T&C
- How to define and measure Competence
- Developing a robust and cost-effective approach to T&C
- How to see T&C as an opportunity rather than a burden