- This event has passed.
Over the last few months, you’ve been inundated with messages on ESG. You get that ESG is not a fad, you understand it delivers favourably returns for clients and you know that regulatory change is on its way in some form or another. But the elephant in the room remains, how on earth do you have a non-awkward ESG conversation with your clients?
In this FREE interactive 90 minute webinar, ESG Academy Programme Lead Julia Dreblow and a panel of experts take you through approaches, strategies and techniques you can use immediately in conversations with your clients.
In particular, we want to help you:
• Learn how to prepare for an ESG meeting/conversation with your client.
• Learn how to identify and understand your client aims both as part of your standard fact-finding processes and when meeting face to face or screen to screen!
• Confidently be able to start a conversation with clients on ESG even if you don’t know all the answers!
• Learn how to explain the benefits of different types of fund strategies.
• Be able to discuss the investment implications of different strategies and what they might mean for future performance – both financially and in terms of your clients wider aims.
• Tackling your fears – what to focus on if you still have occasional reservations about ESG or when your client asks a question you’d rather they hadn’t!
• Aligning your conversations to best practice and beyond