- This event has passed.
Overnight home working has become the norm with firms and individuals having to adapt at breakneck speed to a new way of working. This transition under ‘normal’ circumstances would be challenging enough, but in the current climate, the shift to home working has been made even more difficult demanding with many employees having to juggle their work responsibilities in between supermarket runs, teaching kids at home and supporting for elderly parents. COVID-19 has raised an unprecedented number of issues for HR professionals, business leaders and managers grappling to maintain the wellbeing and resilience of their remote workforce.
In this FREE 60-minute webinar we share practical strategies and approaches that firms are taking during the coronavirus outbreak to:
• assess and monitor stress levels of your staff
• reduce stress and increase resilience of your people
• support employees in self-isolation
• ensure that you are upholding your legal responsibilities as an employer
• develop a virtual culture of support, trust and accountability