Driving your CX experience forward:
Like it or not, your clients compare your customer experience (CX) with Apple, Amazon and Netflix. These companies have revolutionised how your clients feel and what experience they expect from Wealth firms. PIMFA members can no longer afford to compare their CX with their peers; they need to step outside the sector, get up close and personal visiting the firms redefining CX.
Courtesy of PIMFA associate member firm Medallia, we are hosting a limited number of Heads, Directors of CX and Digital Transformation in Wealth firms to visit the HQ of the McLaren Formula 1 team and see first-hand how they can adopt ‘game changing’ approaches to customer engagement, deepen client relationships and effortlessly build long-term loyalty.
As a guest, you will be treated to an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of one of motorsport’s most famous and prestigious facilities, meet McLaren’s top executives, hear from the leading CX speakers and thought leaders, and enjoy an immersive experience. McLaren rarely opens their doors to non-team members, making this a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
As part of the study tour, you’ll:
1. Receive an introduction to the McLaren brand
2. Experience an all-access tour of the McLaren racing facility
3. See the most famous cars from McLaren’s illustrious racing history
4. Receive an unparalleled insight into the makings of a modern race team
By attending this study tour, you’ll:
1. Discover how McLaren’s pioneering technology is matched by a world class digital CX
2. Hear how Fidelity are navigating the pain points experienced by all Wealth Managers to drive better outcomes for customers and to grow the business.
3. Leave with a bucketful of best practice ideas and approaches your firm can implement to deliver superior experiences throughout your client’s financial journey
Who should attend?
This study Tour brings together leaders from Wealth Management firms to enhance the client experience and discuss strategies. The tour aims to improve business outcomes and customer satisfaction. The attendees include CEOs, Senior Managers, Chief Customer Officers, Heads of Customer Service, Digital Heads, Customer Experience Heads, and Marketing Heads.
Points to note:
1. Only one person per member firm will be allocated a place
2. Booking priority will be given to Wealth Managers that are PIMFA members
3. PIMFA reserves the right to decline the booking of an individual or firm
McLaren Technology Centre, Woking GU21 4YH
Places on the Study Tour are limited and so only one employee per firm will be eligible to attend. PIMFA reserves the right to refuse multiple registrations on this event by a single firm and registrations from individuals who are not C-level, Directors, Heads, Leaders and VPs who are responsible for the design, development and delivery of their customer experience strategies and solutions.