On Wednesday 22 January PIMFA will host the 2020 Annual Financial Adviser Forum. Our Forum begins at Farrer & Co with an afternoon of education and CPD. Topics on the day will include:
- Retirement – How do Financial Planning Build a Client Friendly Proposition for the Future?
- Managing Risks in Challenging Economic Environments
- Client Communications – How to Drive Better Understanding
- The How to Guide to Acquisitions
- Later Life Advice – Preparing for Care, IHT, Intergenerational Wealth Transfer
The educational forum will be followed by a drinks reception at the House of Commons. For more information and to reserve your place, please see the ticket section below.