The PIMFA Cyber Resilience Conference, in association with OSP Cyber Academy, will be launching in London on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
Cyber-criminals are becoming increasingly more sophisticated, using complex and ever-changing techniques in their attacks. No matter how small your organisation, the threat remains and your firm could be at risk.
In response to this, our expert speakers will be uncovering ways firms within the wealth management and finance advice community, can become cyber resilient.
- Technical / Business / Solution Architects
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Privacy Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Finance Executives
- Senior Managers
- Directors of IT / Security / Information Security/ Finance / Procurement /
- Personnel / Policy
- Directors and Managers of Information
- IT Governance Managers