- This event has passed.
Key elements of the event
• Date: July 7, 2020, 9:30 am GMT
• Title: “How to maximise your clients’ after-tax performance – create additional value for your clients and avoid double taxation”
• Format: panel discussion. Running time: 45-60 minutes
• Platform: online webinar platform provided by Global Custodian.
Please register via the link on the invitation or via the Global Custodian by clicking here
Purpose of the event
The event aims at raising the profile of SIX as a leading provider of custody and tax services in the post-trade landscape in the UK, European and Nordics markets and creating awareness and interest in the newly launched Advanced Tax Services – Tax reclaim product (ATS).
The panel, which will convene top subject-matter experts from the industry, as well as from SIX, will be chaired by Richard Schwartz from Global Custodian and will debate various approaches to creating additional value for clients by avoiding double taxation and ultimately improve their after-tax performance.
Topics for the panel discussion
• The importance of after-tax performance in banks and wealth management
• The challenges around tax harmonisation or rather, the lack of it
• Complexity banks are facing with tax claims and how SIX can add value
• Client retention and new acquisition opportunities for banks
• The discussion will also be supported by a live poll to boost audience engagement.
• Moderator: Richard Schwartz (Global Custodian)
• Christophe Lapaire, Head of Advanced Tax Services at SIX
• Jürg Stalder, Senior Product Manager Reference Data at SIX
• Roman von der Höh, Global Head of Tax Services at Avaloq Evolution AG
• Philipp Mitterbauer ATT LLM, Head of Tax at Ruffer LLP
Contact Details – David Harrand email@example.com 07889 812531